Likely you will discover a number of interesting reasons why you’re feeling lonely in a relationship of yours. Often these reasons fall under the following categories:
- Your partner isn’t spending enough intimate time with you.
- Your partner is less caring than you.
- Your partner is less committed than you.
- Your partner isn’t paying enough attention to you.
- Your partner doesn’t show gratitude for what you do.
- Your conversations are purely transactional and have no depth.
- Your partner doesn’t care about the same things you care about.
Have you noticed something that I mentioned here?
It can be difficult to determine the root of your lonesomeness. But the first step should be to talk to your partner about how you feel,tell your partner to be open to you if there is something that drift him/her apart from you.communication is the key in a relationship because sometimes we might think there is someone else that take his/her attention but it is just other things like work or studies.